11 Sept 2009

回娘家

I have the bestest kindest loveable parents-in-law. Know why? Cute ma know that I looonged to go back to Apollo's home for a few days so she specifically said that I can 回娘家 (aka go back to a married woman's parent's home) for a few days while hubby off to Kuching for an interview today.

I've only packed a few days clothes but my in-law's house is not far away and I could just go back again when I needed more. As some of you may be aware, the moment I reach to Apollo's house, I went to the fridge sraight away - to get a big mug of ice-cream Cremo's coconut my favorite to cool myself down from the extremely hot evening. \grin Ice-cream is always the best food comforter regardless of the weather. Might not on cold days. I always find it satisfying and making my mood happy after having it. But eat with care. Very very very fatty.

I can already imagine when AJ got older later, he will do the same thing as well. He would go screaming excitedly "Are we at granpa's house yet?" "How far is it?" Why so long?" "Then he would go "Are we going to granpa's tomorrow?. I wanna go" the moment we leave the house. LOL

Well, the most important thing of all is to be able to eat mom's nicest food. I miss every bit of it the moment I finished my secondary education left home to further study, found love and now having my own family. T.T Enjoying every single moment! Can you believe that my mom woke up every 5 ish in the morning to cook rice and oriental dishes for breakfast for my brother and sister before they go to school? A healthy meal for all before she goes to work and comes back to cook dinner after work or after aerobic. Her work never finishes. To be able to work and caring the family at the same time is a very challenging job. My biggest idol! Apollo also for supporting me to be me today. I'm so proud of you two. Love you lotsa lotsa. muacks!!! Soo nice, isn't it? I will aim to do the same thing to AJ plus any future children (if any).

But anyway, the another good thing is I am lucky to have such a good & sporting in-laws flexible enough to allow me to go back to my parent's house for a few days. Eh, to be clear with you guys first, I didn't have any arguments with my in-laws leaving me to go back to my parent's home. It's a casual visit. CASUAL VISITS!!! Cute ma and ah bui missed AJ so much that they called me for 3 times already only a few hours I arrived here. Furthermore, AJ was feeling not well so they are EXTREMELY very worried. Nowadays, AJ is the biggest boss / king in both the Ling's and Lee's family.

Speaking of AJ, he has been feverish and extremely case of diarrhea since last night. I suspect it's due to his teething. He wasn't sucking to his dummy a lot this morning. He is really sleepy but his gum hurts soo much that he cried until he went asleep. poor him. I wanted to help but I don't know how I could help so I ended up carrying him for the past hour soothing him to sleep. He was still crying when he was half asleep. I hope he will be feeling better soon. Please pray with me guys so that AJ will be feeling better soon.



Ciao...Marge

No comments: