27 Jun 2009

Muller corner - vanilla choco balls...yum!

One of the things that I'll missed the most if I am to live in a place without it will be...
The muller corner with vanilla choco balls flavor - my favorite

There're a lot flavors in the market, blueberry, choco flakes, strawberry cakes, muller rice (which I don't like), low-fat muller, etc. It's so delicious that you'll get addicted without you knowing it at all. The packaging is also unique to ensure that you'll taste the crunchiness of the choco balls straight away in your tounge when they're mixed with the yogurt. Imagine that yogurt plus the choco balls, sweet + sour + chocolatey + creamy + crunchy + yum yum. Mmmmmm~~~~
The yogurt and choco balls separated. Waiting to be mixed
one thing I just realised this trick recently (learnt from my colleague). The packaging is designed for you to fold the choco balls side to fill into the yogurt. Quick, easy and neat. That's a good trick
Mix...Mix...Mix...
into my mouth...
yum yum....tee hee...

Not to forget, fatty too. So, eat with care.


Ciao...xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Once I read about Muller from someone's blog,I told myself I wanna taste it too.Then now I read about Muller again from your blog,still I haven't find any Muller in Malaysia or Singapore.

:(

Dying to try it too!!

Alice said...

I MISS IT TOO!! BRING SOME OF THEM BACK FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE n MR WONG PLSSSS yummylicious!

Marge said...

@Josephine: yes, you should give it a go once it's available.

@Alice: I will try if I can when I go back. not sure it will stand 20 hours without fridge or not.

Joline said...

this is one of my favourites too!! All the ones with chocolates are nice!!! yummyyyy...