17 May 2009

Short & sad

Hubby driving Sporty for the last time
He's handsome, isn't he?

We truly deeply miss Sporty now. T.T We went to Somerset this morning to deliver Sporty to his new owner. In fact, I felt kinda emo from the moment we left him there. Because he had served us well good and bad every single there. Whenever we need him, he's just there, right in front of us ready to give his full support. A true gentleman.

But I'm sure he's in good hands. When we arrived at this new bloke's posh house, the bloke has already showed us the new set of 18" inch tyre which I believed he's going to get his hands dirty right after we left. Bless Sporty. He'll be a real~ Sporty soon. Lucky Sporty.

On our journey there, we saw something interesting.
At the services in the middle of the journey
We saw Proton services centre..awesome~~


Right then, back to yesterday. A very interesting day indeed. I just remembered that I had a Luna colour pencil which I bought it at Malaysia years ago =.= So, the clever me put them to use for...
painting...da da da...
dee dee dee...
ta-dah...

Then we went to Tesco & Matalan and we found something interesting
A-Ka-Za-Ka-Boom, I'm AJ Potter
woosh...woosh...
AJ, the pirate
love or life, you choose

and we bought home...
AJ's wellington boot - for use when he's in muddy area at the nursery
he look so cute in it
AJ loves it too. haha...




Ciao...xx

3 comments:

Alice said...

so long sporty~ T.T

A lot of interesting pictures this time round. The proton one made me O.O AJ porter made me laugh hahaha AJ caribbean is cheeky~~ AJ in green boots is as cute as always.

blurblurpiggy said...

How come sold the car? Getting a new one?

Marge said...

@Alice - yeap yeap..i can't wait to dress him up with more costumes when I come up with any. haha...

@BlurBlurpiggy - we kinda can't afford it lor. AJ's nursery fee has cost us fortune. Plus, we're saving some for our own house. See how it goes, we might get a new one. Depends...:)